Biomass, Paper & Wood
Biomass feedstocks typically come from byproducts of wood, paper and forestry industrial processes, agricultural crop residues, algae, food waste, and municipal solid waste. Feedstocks can also be grown specifically for the energy conversion process (dedicated energy crops).
Process Equipment for Biomass, Paper & Wood Conversion
Our equipment efficiently processes biomass feedstocks, converting them to energy and fuels. Processes such as drying, mixing, separating, cooling, metering, screening, and conveying can be performed without plugging or product degradation.
- Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryers & Coolers
- Bulk Flow Heating/Cooling Exchangers
- Vibrating Feeders & Screeners
- Vibrating Conveyors & Spiral Elevators
- Screw Conveyors
- Vibrating Bin & Storage Pile Dischargers
- Rotary Dryers & Coolers
- Rotary Calciners
- Lumpbreakers & Sizing Systems
- Air Pollution Control Systems (Dry & Wet)
Contact Us About Your Industry Needs
"*" indicates required fields