Dry, Cool, Heat, Convey, Calcine, Evaporate, Classify, Feed, Blend, Mix, Size, Elevate, Flatten, Screen, Sort, Shake, Pelletize
Do all this in the full-service, state-of-the-art, recently renovated Carrier Process Equipment Group processing test lab. Thorough lab testing is required to solve unique processing issues and verify that custom engineered equipment meets material requirements. The CPEG test lab is fully equipped to run representative pilot scale testing for every piece of processing equipment we offer.
Be confident in your process and equipment with the help of CPEG test lab data out of the most extensive bulk material processing test capabilities in the industry. The full line of CPEG test equipment allows for multiple pieces of equipment and processes to be combined for multistep and multistage testing, recreating real world process line environments.
Field testing is available where lab testing would not be suitable or able to efficiently match process operating environments. Test size equipment rentals are also available for long term testing, product development, or toll processing.
Testing data is how custom equipment is engineered and sized to meet exact processing specifications. The CPEG test lab is equipped with modern diagnostic equipment and staffed with trained technicians to analyze the test results, provide recommendations, and help solve any issues. Material characteristics and behavior are tracked and analyzed with the use of computerized data collection, moisture analyzers, and particle size analysis equipment.
Benefits of CPEG Lab Testing
- Research, design, and evaluate new equipment plans, processes, and methods.
- Simulate operating conditions on a small scale to provide data and confidence to scale up to full sized new equipment.
- Increase efficiency of both new and existing processing lines by verifying process requirements and optimum sizing.
- Mutual Confidentiality Agreements, as needed, to respect privacy and industry secrecy.
- Flexible facility schedule to work within time constraints.
- On site visits for your team to tour our facility and witness lab testing. Photos and videos of testing are available to send when in person visits are not possible. Contact your representative about current COVID-19 requirements.
Shipping Test Material
At least three cubic ft. or a 55-gallon drum of representative material is needed for testing, but contact a CPEG sales representative to determine specific quantity and shipping requirements. Material should be shipped freight prepaid, in a returnable shipping container.
Note: A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) must be affixed to the outside of the shipping container. No test material can be opened or handled without proper documentation of material composition and the associated safety precautions to be taken by our staff. If you do not have a formal MSDS, a blank form can be faxed to you for completion. Test material will be returned to you upon completion of tests.